Monday 21 May 2012

Precious Baby Layout

Hi Bloggers,

I made a layout some time ago with a photo of my son when he was a baby. I've been asked several times for the details so I thought I'd share them with you today.
This is the layout:

I used my Cricut Gypsy to design the large scallop circle with holes on each scallop.
I also used my Cricut Gypsy to design the mats for both the title and the photo.
The letters are from the Plantin SchoolBook cartridge and the two plain circles are from the George and Basic Shapes cartridge, cut at 9 1/2" and 5 1/2".

 
The pram was cut at 4 1/2" using an image from the Everyday Paper Dolls cartridge.
The "lace" on the pram was made using a Martha Stewart border punch. I finished off the pram by adding chalk, glitter, a ribbon bow and adhesive pearls.

I applied dark brown ink to just about every edge of card.

Hope you like it.
Thanks for stopping by.
Pam xx

2 comments:

  1. Awwww!! I love the layout Pam, I can't wait to see what you do with the new cartridges:0).

    Nicki.xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nicki - twice!! I can't wait too, I've alsorts buzzing round my head - need more hours in a day lol xx

      Delete