Wednesday 9 May 2012

Happy Birthday Cards

Hi Bloggers,
More cards for you today - I think I'm getting a little obsessed!!
This card started with an Inkadinkado stamp. I used Promarkers to colour the cupcake (or "bun" as I call it), candle and streamers, matching the colours to my background papers.

The frame was cut with my Cricut using the Elegant Edges cartridge and embossed with the Cuttlebug Swiss Dots folder.
I also tied some pieces of yellow twine around the frame.
I cut a ribbon strip from the patterned paper for an embellishment and added 3 buttons in the top right corner.

I love the versatility of stamps and couldn't resist making another card, but this time I used more pink base colours and a slightly different frame.
I'm not sure which I prefer, what about you?

Thanks for stopping by.
Pam xx


No comments:

Post a Comment