Monday 14 May 2012

Elegant Dress Card

Hi Bloggers,
The card I want to share today has a gorgeous "dress" stamped image, coloured with Promarkers (I really do neeeeed to buy more of these!).

For the flower and leaves in the bottom left, I used my Cricut and the Mother's Day 2010 cartridge. I used patterned paper, inked the edges and gave them a little shape to add some dimension.

I used my Cricut again for the banner, threading baker's twine through the holes and knotting the ends.

I added a small cluster of flowers in the top right corner adding gems to the centres.

The frame is cut on my Cricut using the Elegant Edges cartridge (I just can't get enough of that one!), and I have used another one of my favourite products - namely "mesh".

Here's a close up of the dress image.

Hope you like my card.
Thanks for stopping by.
Pam xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment