Monday 29 October 2012

Autumn Engagement Card

Hi Bloggers,

Today I'd like to share an 8" x 8" engagement card I made.

I made the flowers using the patterned paper and the Flower Shoppe cartridge, inking the edges slightly. The leaves are also from the Flower Shoppe cartridge.


The large scallop heart and the engagement couple are from the Sweethearts cartridge. I embossed the cream heart with the Swiss Dots embossing folder and added a little ink to the edges.

I used a Martha Stewart punch to make border strips from cream and brown card, layering them.

I used my Gypsy to weld the letters from the Gypsy Font cartridge and added ribbon to the border strip.

Hope you like it.
Thanks for stopping by.
Pam xx

2 comments:

  1. I've called by after seeing your Christmas layout on the Cricut EU Facebook page. I thought that layout was brilliant and now I see this engagement card which is fabbo! I'm off to look at more of your stuff; I love it when I find a British blogger who uses the Cricut. I do allsorts of things but I do like Cricut projects.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pam!
    Oh my gosh, this is so super cute!
    I just love this, great design and image choices
    and love the blooms! Just awesome!

    So hey, I wanted to chat with you about something but
    it would be better if you could email me. Please? That
    would be great...
    mrsbealash at aol dot com
    Excited to hear back from you! Thanks, Leah

    ReplyDelete