Sunday 1 January 2012

Happiness Is...

Hi Bloggers,

Happy New Year - I hope 2012 brings you plenty of good times and happiness.
I seldom make new year resolutions, but this year I have resolved to use some of my beautiful papers instead of just stroking them and buying more.

So, here's my first layout - based on weaving and 3-D decoupage.

The background is a 4-row weave pattern, using strips of the same paper with inked edges for a little definition.


The floral embellishments are hand cut from patterned paper and layered. I used 3 sheets of the same paper to do this.



The large frame, scallop photo mat and title were all made using my Cricut and Gypsy.


I hope this will inspire you to get out all those old papers and play.
Thanks for stopping by.
Pam x

No comments:

Post a Comment