Friday 9 December 2011

Noel Card

Hi Bloggers,
Today I wanted to share with you a card inspired by Tim Holtz Tag 1. (Tim's Tag here)
I don't have many of Tim's dies so I used my Cricut and Gypsy.


The background is using the Snowflakes Cuttlebug embossing folder.

I made the pinecones using one of the spiral flowers from the Cricut Flower Shoppe cartridge.
The branch and holly leaves are a mixture of images from the Cricut Christmas cartridge and a Martha Stewart branch punch.


I welded letters together using my Gypsy and cut them from brown card before covering with copper coloured glitter (using Blackletter cartridge - one of my favourites!).


I hope you like it.
Thanks for stopping by.
Pam xx

4 comments:

  1. Wow!! I love it, I never thought of using the inspiration to make cards.

    Your pinecones are so cute too!

    Nicki.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful card. Love the red bling and those pine cones rock!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! The pine cone is fabulous. I really like the colour scheme.

    Grace
    http://gracenotesAllAboutChristmas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! It's just so rich-looking to me. The greens and pinecones are wonderful. I love your work!

    ReplyDelete