Tuesday 31 January 2012

Flower Thank You Card

Hi Bloggers,

I've been a little busy as we're preparing to move to a new home, but I couldn't resist a play with the Cricut Flower Shoppe cartridge and made a thank you card that I'd like to share.

For the background I used a resist technique with a crackle stamp (clear powder on white card).
Then I used Distress Ink in Dusty Concord and Worn Lipstick to colour over the top and reveal the resist pattern.


The scallop frame is from the Elegant Edges cartridge and I inked the edge with Worn Lipstick Distress Ink.
I welded letters from the Gypsy Font cartridge to create the "Thank You" text.


The flower layers were all cut with the Flower Shoppe cartridge. I used various coloured card and then stamped some with the same crackle stamp that I used for the background.
The centre of the flower is one of the rolled flowers from the Flower Shoppe cartridge.



I hope you like it. Please feel free to leave a comment.
Thanks for stopping by.
Pam xx

No comments:

Post a Comment