Today I’d like to share some 6” x 6” invitations I made for an Easter Egg Hunt.
I cut the large Easter egg, bunny, grass and tag with my Cricut and highlighted the swirl pattern on the large Easter egg with Walnut Stain Distress Ink.I added a bow and gem to the bunny and used small alphabet stamps for the text on the tag.
The small Easter eggs were stamped onto patterned paper and I embossed some using gold embossing powder and others using glitter embossing powder. I cut them out and arranged them in a cluster behind the grass
As a finishing touch I added a double bow to the large Easter egg using gold ribbon.
The invitation wording is inside the “card” and I embellished the bottom corner with a stamped Easter basket coloured with Promarkers.
Until next time... thanks for stopping by,
· Art Philosophy – large Easter egg at 4.75” and insert mat cut at 5.5”
· Gypsy Wanderings – bunny at 3”
· Plantin’ Schoolbook – grass at 1.5”
· Wrap It Up – tag at 1.5”
· Serendipity Easter set – small Easter eggs and basket
· Stampin Up! Easter Blossoms set – small Easter egg
· Studio G – alphabet stamp set
· Cuttlebug swirls
· Heat It UP! – gold
· WOW - St. Tropez Sands
Colouring pens – Promarkers
Ink – Walnut Stain Distress Ink
Patterned paper – DCWV
Gold ribbon, small white ribbon bow, gemKraft card blank