Saturday 20 February 2016

18th Birthday Card

Hi bloggers,

Today I’d like to share an 8” x 8” card that I made for my son’s 18th birthday (Wow, how did that happen?).

I cut a mat from smooth white card using my Cricut and stamped the image onto it using Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I coloured the stamped image using Promarkers.
I also used my Cricut to cut the letters and numbers and covered them with Glossy Accents.
The stars are from the Tando Creative mini stars set and I coloured them using Black Soot Distress Ink
Until next time... thanks for stopping by,
Pam xx
 
Materials
 
Penny Black stamp – Your Way
Cricut cartridges:
·         Elegant Edges - mat cut at 5.5”
·         Pooh Font Set – letters and numbers using the Marker Creative Feature and Shadow.
Ink:
·         Black Soot Distress Ink
·         Memento Tuxedo Black
Colouring pens - Promarkers
Chipboard stars – Tando Creative mini stars set
Black ribbon
Patterned paper – HOTP
 

No comments:

Post a Comment