Saturday 5 December 2015

Snowman Christmas Cards

Hi Bloggers

I have some cute snowman Christmas Cards to share with you today.
I made 8” x 8” and 6” x 6” versions in both black and white and colour variations.
The larger cards have a double frame, cut with my Cricut using the Teresa Collins December 25th cartridge. I embossed the centre panel with the Swiss Dots embossing folder.
 
The snowman is the Assembly Snowman Tim Holtz Alterations die (Sizzix)
 
I cut a triangle from black card using my Cricut and the George and Basic Shapes cartridge and stamped one of the messages (from the Kaisercraft Basecoat Christmas stamp set) onto it. I heat embossed the text using white embossing powder and rubbed over the image with some white ink to give it a chalkboard look.
 I used the same white embossing powder and ink technique for the snowflakes on the background.
This is the smaller version:

For the colour version I used panels of patterned paper for the background and also added some colour to the text image 
 
The following two cards are other smaller versions. The poinsettia is from the Cricut Wrap It Up cartridge.
 
Thanks for stopping by.
Pam xx
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment