Saturday 19 December 2015

Noel and Deer Christmas Cards

Hi bloggers,

I have two more Christmas cards today that I'd like to share with you.

The background on both of these cards has been embossed using a snowflake embossing folder and I blended ink over the embossed areas to highlight the raised images.

I designed the "Noel" for this first card on my Gypsy, using the Cricut Blackletter cartridge. The frame was also designed on my Gypsy using the Accent essentials and George and Basic Shapes cartridge. The snowflakes were cut on my Cricut using the Christmas cartridge.
For the second card I used my Cricut and the Elegant Edges cartridge to cut the frame . The deer was cut using the Teresa Collins December 25th cartridge.
I used a rubber stamp for the message with black ink and stamped directly onto the background. 
Thanks for stopping by.
Pam xx

No comments:

Post a Comment