Monday 23 November 2015

Good Luck “Maternity Leave” Card 2

Hi bloggers,
 
Today I’d like to share with you an 8” x 8” card I made for another colleague going on maternity leave. You may notice that I’ve adapted a previous design I made!
I designed the scallop frame on my (Cricut) Gypsy and cut it at 6”. I also designed the scallop border strips on my Gypsy.
The pregnant lady is from the New Arrivals cartridge and I used a small Woodware punch for the heart that I covered with Glossy Accents.
The ribbon is so cute. It is pale pink with a pattern of silver bootees and rattles. I threaded it through the holes in the scallop frame and added a double bow at the bottom.
The tag is cut from the Wrap It Up cartridge
Thanks for stopping by.
I hope you like my card.
Pam xx

No comments:

Post a Comment