Monday 16 November 2015

Autumn Scarecrow Birthday Card

Hi bloggers,

Today I’d like to share with you an 8” x 8” birthday card I made for a late October birthday.


I used the kaisercraft crackle stamp with copper embossing powder to make the background.
I cut a burgundy 7.5” mat and a kraft 7” mat using my Cricut and the Art Philosophy cartridge and I used the same copper embossing powder around the edges of the Kraft mat.
The Scarecrow, pumpkins and birds are cut with my Cricut using the Simply Scarecrow cartridge. I used Bo Bunny patterned paper for the layers of the scarecrow and I tucked some raffia under the cuffs.
The rolled flower and leaves are also cut with my Cricut using the Flower Shoppe cartridge.
I used the Kaisercraft crackle stamp and copper embossing powder randomly on the leaves and punched a small hole in them so I could thread baker’s twine through them.
The letters are from the Danny’s Girl feature on the Hannah Montana cartridge covered in Glossy Accents.
Thanks for stopping by.
I hope you like my card.
Pam xx

No comments:

Post a Comment