Thursday 5 June 2014

Summer Fun Mini Book


Hi Bloggers,

Today I’d like to share with you an 8” x 8” mini-book I made to celebrate the fun my son had last summer.
 
The outside cover has a layer of crackle paint and I used Tim Holtz Distress Embossing Powder on the title (chipboard) letters.
 
I used scallops (mainly cut with my Cricut) and Martha Stewart punches throughout the book. On these first two pages I have also used stamps and rub-ons:
 


 
The second set of pages show how much my son loved driving the tractor and I used my Cricut machine to cut a tractor, which I then covered with Glossy Accents. I also threaded ribbon through the punched edges and highlighted the pages with liquid pearls.

 
On the third set of pages I used the punches to make a border strip and my Cricut to cut the boy, dog and bones silhouettes. I used bone shapes to make flower embellishments.

 
The wine bottles and glasses on the next set of pages are stamped images and the quad bike is cut with my Cricut. All have a coating of Glossy Accents.


I made a pocket on the final set of pages and tucked a tag inside. My son drew the picture on the right hand page. 

 
Hope you like my mini book.
Thanks for stopping by,
Pam xx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment