Saturday 7 June 2014

Father's Day Card 1


Hi Bloggers,

Father’s Day is just around the corner so I thought I’d post a few cards I made.
The first one incorporates a father and son photo.
 
I cut the background mat using my Cricut machine and the Elegant Edges cartridge. Then I used a Tim Holtz embossing folder to create the embossed design.
The car is from the Holiday Cakes cartridge and I highlighted the head lights with Glossy Accents.
 
I used the “waste” pieces from the grill to accent the corners of the card.
 
I personalised the card further by adding the father’s initials (using stamps) as the registration number.

The “World’s Greatest Father” banners were cut using the Holiday Cakes cartridge.

I hope you like my design. I have more to share with you tomorrow.

Thanks for stopping by,
Pam xx

No comments:

Post a Comment