Saturday 29 September 2012

Love Letter Layout

Hi Bloggers,

I was recently looking through some of my old scrapbooking "stash" and came across a few "Class-in-a-bag" kits. So I decided to have a play with one.

I changed things around a little bit - I turned the layout sideways and then the photo mat sideways (as I wanted to use a landscape photo) - and this is what I came up with:

I followed the instructions for the envelope, then altered it, adding ink and alphabet stamps.

I distressed the edges of the papers using a tool and plenty of ink. I also pierced holes along the edges, threading floss through some to add stitching.

More stitching was added to the photo mat and I cut a triangle from patterned paper, placing it on the corner of the background card.
I cut individual letters from the pattrned paper and stuck them randomly over the background card.

I used a metal ribbon slider from my stash with strips of the card. I just love metal embellishments!

I enjoyed playing with this kit and will be trying more in the future.

Hope you like it.
Thanks for stopping by.
Pam xx

No comments:

Post a Comment