Thursday 21 May 2015

Wedding Boots Layout

Hi bloggers,
We recently celebrated our 20th wedding anniversary so I thought it was about time I started to make our wedding memory album!
Like most people, we have the beautiful photo album, put together by the professional photographers, but I also want a scrapbook of all the little things and mementos from the day.
So here’s my first page. All about my wedding boots:


I used the actual ribbon from my boots (yes, I saved them all these years!) for the lacing and bows, sewing it onto the page rather than using glue.
 
 
I scanned the receipt so I had a copy, and placed the original inside an acetate envelope, inside a second, decorated envelope. I have also included the actual sixpence that I wore inside my boot.
 
 
The background papers and art are from a HOTP kit from my stash. Word tiles were amongst the art pieces and I cut them apart, matted them on black card and used 3D adhesive to give them a little dimension.
 
I hope you like my layout.
Thanks for stopping by.
Pam xx

No comments:

Post a Comment