Monday 6 April 2015

Bon Jovi Album

Hi bloggers,

I’ve been repeatedly asked to share the Bon Jovi album I made, so today’s the day. Non Bon Jovi fans look away now, but the rest of you: sit back and enjoy! This is an image heavy post and I hold no apologies!

As a “Bon Jovi nut” I’ve been to more concerts than I care to count and I wanted to make an album of just one concert, start to finish. I chose a concert from Manchester (UK) in 2006 during the “Have a Nice Day Stadium tour”.

It’s quite a big album: 12” x 12” in size and 44 pages long (21 doubles, plus front and back pages).

I’ve used various techniques throughout the album including inking, tearing, distressing, shrink plastic, tags and stamping (to create backgrounds as well as embellishments).

I’ve also included memorabilia (ticket, wrist band, guitar picks) and CDs.

For the journaling: I’ve used my computer and done some by hand, used song titles, song lyrics, quotes from Jon, stamps, stickers and alphabet tiles. I’ve also included some hidden journaling and I used paper and vellum from a range of manufacturers.























I hope you enjoyed this post, please feel free to comment.
Thanks for stopping by.
Pam xx

No comments:

Post a Comment