Tuesday 18 March 2014

Layout Using Kaisercraft "The Looking Glass" Collection

Hi Bloggers,


I made another layout using the gorgeous Kaisercraft “The Looking Glass” collection of papers, stickers and stamps. This layout uses the same collection as my last layout but I’ve picked out a different colour combination and added a few distressing techniques:
I used one of the border stickers to make my title, stamping letters in the circles of the pattern.
I used the banner and butterfly stickers to create embellishments, sticking them first onto card, then layering and shaping as shown:
The stamps in this collection are so versatile. I’ve used them on the background and also as embellishments. Some stamped with black ink and some with gold embossing powder.

I have also used gold embossing powder sprinkled onto the background and around the photo corner frames.


I wanted some black mesh and didn’t have any. So I cut a piece from an old wash net (the ones you put your socks in to keep them together in the washing machine), and dyed it with a black ink pad:
I hope you like my layout.
Thanks for stopping by.
Pam xx


No comments:

Post a Comment