Monday 11 June 2012

Robot For a day layout

Hi Bloggers,
Today I'd like to share with you a layout I made of my son after he'd had his face painted.

I stamped a swirl design onto pale blue card using dark blue ink to make the background.
I then scattered cogs and gears around the four corners.

The cogs and gears were designed on my Gypsy using Indie Art and Accent Essentials cartridges.
Some were painted with silver acrylic paint, some were spritzed with a silver mist and some were left plain black.
I also used embossing folders to add texture to some of them.
The large central cog was cut at 11" using the Indie art cartridge and I painted it silver, leaving the shadow black.

The little robot is from the Robotz cartridge and I painted some of the parts silver.

The title was designed on my Gypsy using Robotz, Gypsy Font and Indie Art cartridges. I used glossy accents on the word "robot".

I hope you like it.
Thanks for stopping by.
Pam xx

No comments:

Post a Comment