Friday 14 October 2011

Beware Halloween Layout with the Cricut Gypsy

I love autumn.
I think of conkers and string, of turnips, Mischievous Night, Bonfire Night and runny noses.
I love the colours, the sound of leaves under my feet and the chill on my face.

Traditions are different today than when I was growing up. Especially "Trick or Treat" which is no longer on Mischievous Night but now on Halloween. We have embraced this new tradition. I personally welcome the pumpkins - they're so much easier to carve than turnips!

For the last 10 years or so we have dressed up at Halloween and had great fun.


Here's a double page spread I designed using my Cricut and Gypsy.





A close-up of a frame and border strip


Cricut cartridges used: Happy Hauntings, October 31st and George and Basic Shapes

Please feel free to leave a comment, they're always welcome

Pam xx

No comments:

Post a Comment